Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Blogging Goals || Quarterly "Report" #4


OCTOBER: Home stretch, babyyyy! We took a pause from the never-ending bathroom remodel just so we could have our life back, so I really didn't get much blogging done at all. I got my butt in gear the weekend before my Halloween party since I knew that weekend was going to be useless for getting anything else done so I at least got a few done, but nothing like the summer.

Posts published: 12
Drafts total: 168
Total posts: 125/104

NOVEMBER: I didn't get much writing done until the end of the month. Then I finished up like seven posts in one day. Go me! The drafts continue to stagnate and/or climb since I keep adding more no matter how many I finish.

Posts published: 13
Drafts total: 183
Total posts: 138/104

DECEMBER: FINALLY. Last month. I do NOT think I will do this series again, one, it's hellaaaaa boring, two, I reached all my goals so there wouldn't be much to report! I mean, yes, I have new goals for this coming year for the blog, but nothing quantitative really. I wanted to hurry up and post all my random/holiday topics so I ended up posting more than normal this month.

Posts published: 21
Drafts total: 178
Total posts: 158/104


Final Tally Because I Am Not Making Another Post With This Boring Crap:

DRAFTS
Goal: 150 or less
Start #: 340
End #: 178

Ok, not exactly where I wanted to be but still very close!

POSTS PUBLISHED
Goal: 104
End #: 159

Totally CRUSHED this goal!!!

Most viewed post: Mexican Gummies (625 views)
Least viewed post: Sweet Potato Soup (3 views)

Interesting that both would be recipes!

OUTFIT POSTS
Goal: 52
End #: 50

I honestly thought this one was going to be hard to accomplish so I'm pretty pleased I made it this close! I do like documenting my outfits, but I would like to figure out how to pose/take better photos. Step one: Clean the mirror, ha.

Amusing:
Most viewed outfit: All the Green (95 views)
Least viewed outfit: Swingin' Green (5 views)


And there you have it. Another year of blogging done. Any advice, comments, questions out there for me?