Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 1-05-2020

I CONFESS

I swear, the closer I get to 40 the more middle-aged suburban stuff I do. I had a bunch of digital reward dollars on Amazon to use and I used it to download a book onto my Kindle... and it was a romance adventure story. Ugh, who the fuck am I. We had recently rewatched Romancing the Stone, and I was in the mood for more stories like that, ha. WHAT THE HECK. At least it didn't cost me anything. Except some of my self-respect, ha.

I CONFESS

On the weekends I've been sleeping downstairs on the couch, it's so much warmer! The idea of going upstairs and sliding into ice-cold sheets, ugh. Or I can just stay snuggled on the couch. Not a hard choice. I use to think it was a sad thing to not sleep in the same bed with your significant other if you are both home, but I have changed my stance on that. I think because before I would only do it if I was mad. Now I just want to be warm and have a good sleep!

I CONFESS

Amazon had a deal on "unlimited kindle" for three months it was like a dollar? And I have been wanting to read more and if it's on my phone, my phone is almost always with me! After reading the first meh romance novel, I downloaded ANOTHER one, which I chose because a reddit thread gushed about it, and it was terrible. I still read it, but god damn. I don't think this is the genre for me so I don't know why I keep trying.