Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 5-14-2023



I CONFESS

In theme of the day: a few months ago my husband mentioned that a mutual friend was pregnant again and my immediate reaction was "oh" to rhyme with "ew" and I had to quickly be like, I mean, I'm happy for her 😂 No shade to her! I am happy for her, it's just the idea of being pregnant to me is so EW.


I CONFESS

My veggies are growing so fast! I'm worried I may have planted my zucchini plants too close together though. Whoops. I'm excited to have fresh veggies this summer though from my own garden!


I CONFESS

It's been two weeks since my biopsy and my nose is still not healed. Sad face. I tested the 13th night with no bandage but I woke up to it being bloody so the bandage is back on. I'm running out of bandaids, need to buy more small ones.