Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 6-18-2023



I CONFESS

I finally got a surgery date for the skin cancer on my nose! It's about four weeks before my Vegas trip, so hopefully, it will be mostly healed so I can just wear a small bandage for the trip. Am I focusing on the wrong thing here, ha. I have a phone appointment to go over surgery details in a week or two, so hopefully I will get a better idea of what is going to happen.



I CONFESS

My little MiSu is such a sassy little baby. This is my tortie kitty that is basically my best friend, ha. So most recent example: My husband's cat Momo cat into a fight (we think) and was limping and appeared injured. So Neil was on the floor giving her a bit of attention when MiSu can barreling in from outside and immediately wanted to sniff Momo's face and be intrusive. Neil gave her a little nudge and said no, leave her alone. Well. MiSu immediately started crying and cried all the way to me (six feet away) and hid behind my legs acting like Neil was mean/rough to her 😂 Neil was like, omg stop being so dramatic. It was HILARIOUS that she was acting like a spoiled human toddler! Neil did not think it was so funny for her to suggest that he was being a big meanie, ha.



I CONFESS

My one senior kitty Soya, who is dealing with a thyroid issue and arthritis is having a bit of a tough time. Her legs are definitely pretty stiff for a good amount of time so we changed upstairs a bit so she can just be on the bed and not have to move far for her food and water. And we added steps so she can get up and down fairly easily to go use the potty. BUT. She has been doing this weird thing before it's time for me to wake up in the morning. She starts YELLING this weird sound, which, I know I sound crazy, sounds like she is trying to say my name (Heather), and if I don't acknowledge her, she starts scratching the wall while she is doing this weird yelling. I don't like it. It's weird. Plus then she wakes up MiSu and she's like hell ya, get up lazy human! And licks my eyeball. I don't like that either. It's weird.