Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

What I Wore || Purple People Eater

WHAT I WORE: ALL THE PURPLE

Going through my drafts from months and months ago. I posted this outfit on my Instagram, not sure why I also wanted to post it here? Maybe I wanted to do my outfits on both platforms?? No idea, covid has really done a number on my memory! Or maybe it's just a pre-menopause symptom?? I feel so foggy about things now. Like remembering I have a blog that I've been posting on for over ten years now. Not great. ANYWAYS.

The jacket I paired with this outfit doesn't really go with the retro aesthetic, but I was going for PURPLE here so we will let that slide.

Plus my dinosaur necklace. She's a treasure, she goes with everything.

I was trying to go for a different pose, cute and sexy... you can see on my face how I felt about that.

Sweater || Collectif
Skirt || Collectif
Shoes || BAIT
Necklace || Scream Pretty
Jacket || Calvin Klein