Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Selfie a Day Series || January 2022

Last year I tried to take a selfie a day, and the first month I forgot two days. I'm surprised it wasn't more to be honest! I haven't counted all the months, but I'm curious about how much I managed. 

I don't normally take that many selfies, but I do take way more than I ever post on my social media. I wanted to take photos even on days I wasn't feeling great mentally or my hair was a mess (which is quite often), or I just wasn't feeling myself in some way. I'm in my 40s, and I'm starting to see my skin look less youthful, and to be honest, it's kinda... weird and some days I really just don't like it. But getting old is a privilege (ugh) and I'm trying my best to adopt that mindset. Getting old is just kind of a bummer.

My plan was also to post every single selfie ON ONE BLOG POST at the end of the year. 

First: I forgot about my blog.

Second: That is way too many photos for one post! Even with me forgetting days!

So instead, I'm going to post each month of last year at the end of each month this year. Hope that makes sense.

Here was January 2022 (29 photos):