Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 2-5-2023




I CONFESS

New graphic! Not sure if I will keep this one, seems a little too specific for February/Valentine's. I do love spending too much time making graphics for my blog, so not really a "problem" for me.


I CONFESS

I deleted my Twitter account after Elon took over, in case anyone was wondering/trying to find me over there. 


I CONFESS

I really want to do a garden this year. One: because turtle. Two: I think with all the rain, produce is going to be really expensive because all the fields here were flooded. I'm trying not to go overboard with what I'm capable of, like of course I was like I need a whole corner of my yard devoted to this garden! Chill, how about we just do something small on the patio and see how that goes.