Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday Confessions || 1-29-2023


I CONFESS

Can you believe I kinda forgot about my blog?? My friend asked me to specifically post about an awesome gift she made me (which I will!!! PROMISE) and I was like wait, when was the last time I posted anything??? OCTOBER, that's when. WHAT.


I CONFESS

So what's all-new on the western front? Not much. My life is fairly boring, routine, and benign. Which is not a complaint. My Misu has gotten a little too fat now to properly clean her booty, and on a whim one day I was like, I wonder if she would let me take a human booty wipe to her bloomers. And at first, she was like STAHP IT... then it got to where if she heard the crinkle of the package she would come running and whine to have a wipe. Then it got to be winter and cold and she didn't like it anymore, so I was like... is she over it, or is it just the coldness she doesn't like? So I got out a washcloth and wet it with warm water and tried that. She LOVED it. It also cleans way better. So now it's gotten to the point that she will beg and beg to get her bloomers wiped down to the point even Neil knows what she wants. We've been calling it "butt-butt" in hopes she recognizes that as the term for what she wants. Who knows. CRAZY LIFE of a CRAZY CAT LADY.


I CONFESS

It did rain like ten days straight, which is WILD for here. It was a ton of rain. Lots of flooding, rock slides, etc. Apparently, there are like SKY RIVERS and that was one of them??? Nature is so weird!!!