Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday Confessions || 10-23-2022


I CONFESS

Ugh one more week of Inktober. I start off SO EXCITED and then the end is such drudgery. It's really difficult to be creative every day! I did do better this year than in past years, I was at least one week ahead for the first two weeks. Then... this last week is approaching and I have nothing 😬


I CONFESS

My Siamese vomits from the smell of deli turkey. It's weird. I bought the turkey for Momo, and every time, the Siamese shows up and wants some too, but then vomits all over everything just from the smell. He looks so confused/sad. 


I CONFESS

The Siamese also decided that he needed cuddle time at 3:30 in the morning of my vacation day, the day I was going to head to the airport at 7am. He hardly ever EVER wants attention like that so I was like ok, fine, but I also get to pick at any scabs I find (he keeps getting into fights!!!) and he was like ok. But then he wanted pets and attention for like the next HOUR. Then a little after five MiSu jumped up on my chest, gave my cheek a gentle lick (with the front of her tongue without the spiky things), and sang a little song to let me know it's GET UP AND FEED HER TIME. 16-year-old me would be like, da fuq is your life.


I CONFESS

I was on my phone (I'm like almost always on my phone, it's a problem), playing a game when I got an Instagram notification. During Inktober those notifications are much more frequent and so I didn't look at it right away, but once I did I saw that it was my OLDER BROTHER and I was like, da hell? He never interacts with my stuff like that. And I go to look and HE UNDID HIS LIKE LOLS!!!! I know he is mostly a lurker on social media than a poster, but what the hell is that. He wants to look at my stuff, but not have me know he looks at my stuff. Whatever, weirdo. I SAW IT. I should have screenshotted the notification!