Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Sunday Confessions || 10-16-2022


I CONFESS

I put up Halloween decorations in my front yard yesterday, and since I very RARELY spend any time in my front yard... I noticed a few dog poops. So I got my turtle pooper scooper and started picking them up... and there were SO MANY. I live on a cul de sac, so it's not a place that gets a lot of foot traffic. Neil changed the setting on our Ring doorbell to turn on for every movement and not just the front door movement. I THINK it's got to be my neighbor, she has a few tiny dogs and I've never had this much poop in my yard before. I'm hoping she just doesn't notice what her dogs are doing :/ 

I CONFESS

I'm so very proud of myself, I got the computer room under control and went through the "doom box" (box of random stuff I just tossed in there instead of finding homes for because I just wanted to get to tidying and cleaning and didn't want to bother with organizing, those are all different steps!). Anyway, the doom box is empty, and everything is put away. And by that, I just mostly gave everything its own plastic bin, ha. My closets are just a never-ending stack of plastic bins.


I CONFESS

Inktober is at its halfway point! My motivation usually starts to wane at this point and this year is no exception! I actually only need to create 8 more drawings, final pencil 10, ink 13. It's a three-step in my mind.  So really I'm not doing so bad. It's the create 8 more drawings that is making me drag my feet a bit because that is the hard part :/