Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Sunday Confessions || 10-9-2022



I CONFESS

I'm pretty pleased with my progress with Inktober this year! At first I thought I was going to be in a rush like every year because I didn't get very much done in September at all despite getting the prompt list on Sept 1. But somehow I got so much creative motivation these past two weeks.

I also finally reached 100 followers which "unlocks" all the statistic tools and stuff. Yay!


I CONFESS

I also got the motivation to do some cleaning and organizing I've been putting off. This is due to having a friend that is going to house/cat sit for a night and even though I know he is super chill and non-judgey, I need things to be clean!!!


I CONFESS

Been trying to get my Christmas list sorted for this year as well. I have a general idea what I want to get people. As usual my husband is the most difficult! Already got advent calendars for my brother, nephew, and my brothers dog Jackson 😃