Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, October 3, 2022

Recipe || Graveyard Pudding



Ingredients:

Chocolate Pudding Mix
Oreo Cookies
Decorative Sprinkles


Directions:

--Make pudding according to package directions.
--Crush Oreos (either by hand in a ziplock back or in a food processor)
--Layer pudding, then cookie crumbs, then top with sprinkles



I know this isn't really a "recipe" but I just wanted an excuse to post these cuties again! I'm usually not a chocolate person, but pair chocolate pudding with Oreo cookies and I'm all about that.

I absolutely adore the sprinkles from Fancy Sprinkles, they have some super cute new mixes for Halloween this year. 

You could also change this up for the seasons: like do a vanilla or butterscotch pudding base, with crushed golden Oreos, and fall sprinkles for Thanksgiving. 

You can also just make it in a large bowl if you don't feel like making individual ones:

And for toppings, I chose these sprinkles but there are tons of options to go with. Candy pumpkins, gummy worms, milano cookies, etc. All very yummy!