Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

What I Wore || Long Sleeve Green Ruched Dress

So you know how I have this dress in the short sleeve style in about a dozen different colors? I now have a long sleeve version of it! Just one so far, ha. Let's see if they add any new colors for this winter... because I will be looking and I will be buying.

I honestly don't know why I love this dress so much. It just is super simple to dress up and down, makes my booty look good, and the ruching covers up lunch/period bloat. And if you buy this dress on sale, it's not that expensive. 

I wash these with all my delicates, though sometimes they make their way to the dryer. I try to air dry most of my clothes as much as possible to preserve color and just the general integrity of the garment. It's a bit of extra pain to make room for wet clothes to dry but it's usually worth it! I have clothes that could have graduated college by now.

Bonus photo of my face up close, in all its five head, no makeup, thin eyebrows that refuse to grow glory.

I started off thinking I was going to wear my hair down, then was like nah, and pinned it up. I'm in the process of growing it out so it's a bit of a nuisance. 

Dress || Nordstrom
Shoes || BAIT