Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 1-19-2020


I CONFESS

Anyone else reading Wait, but why? blog series of The Story of Us? I love this blog because it is really thought-provoking and normally I feel like I'm getting most of it. This recent stuff though??? VERY INTERESTING, but it makes me feel hellza dumb :( Once it's completed, I will re-read it because I want to get it. Politics is hard yo.


I CONFESS

How is my no buy/low buy January going? Hmm. Well, I bought three pairs of shoes from BAIT (god help me if they make those wedges in more colors) and renewed my pass at European Wax Center. Though I'm tempted to count the wax pass as part of my "well-being/health" category so possibly DOESN'T count, right? Ha. And then I bought some stuff from Lands End. And Modcloth. So no-buy January is going GREAT. Stop with all the holiday sales :(


I CONFESS

I've had a pile of random crap (papers to file/sort: vet stuff, dental, taxes, 401K info, recipes) batteries, nail files, coins, keychains, etc) to go through and I want to just be done with it. I do keep making progress through it each weekend, so eventually, it will all get sorted. It's just so much random stuff!


I CONFESS

If you followed my stories on Instagram, you saw that I visited Florida for the first time this past week to go to DisneyWorld. I will do my best to post my thoughts on that :) Spoiler alert: SoCal is better, lolsssss. Some California bias probably going on there ;)