Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 1-12-2020

I CONFESS

I got sick (again! in so many weeks!) and I was gargling salt water to soothe my throat, and my husband said "the way you gargle is distressing, it sounds like you are drowning" and he's not wrong. I don't think I gargle right??? I don't really gargle very often. Plus I was trying to gargle in different places in my throat, near my tonsils and then down lower.

I CONFESS

I had bought some meal prep containers that came with a perfectly fit lunch bag for my husband from Amazon a few months ago. I really like it, so I was like, I'm going to order one more and get rid of all the bags we have that just aren't working out. And it's sold out :( and NOTHING else comes up in my search for anything just like it. Everything else is ginormous, with all these extra pockets and stuff. Or *just* too small. SO annoying.

I CONFESS

My husband was working from home while he was sick, so used the PC we have upstairs. Due to kittens and remodeling upstairs, I hadn't used the desktop in a YEAR. I cleared the space and he texted me later that he went to BestBuy to replace the monitor and computer because it sucked, ha. So yay, I get to play my games on a new setup.

I CONFESS

The first day I stayed home due to my voice disappearing my husband took a while to adjust that I honestly could NOT TALK. The second day he only asked me yes or no questions while looking at me so I could nod or give a thumbs up or whatever. Progress ;)