Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 1-26-2020

I CONFESS
My husband did some more cleaning/organizing on his bookcase unprompted! I love it when he does that :)

I CONFESS
I took these two photos on my last trip because it made me laugh at the difference of how he left his bed vs how I left my bed in the morning before heading to the parks:
And yes we sleep in different beds if possible on vacation. Can you see why???

I CONFESS
My chin has been breaking out too much :( I'm really irritated over it, but then I worry that because I'm stressing out over it, it's making it worse. But I can't just not care about it??? Aye.

I CONFESS
I've been feeling a general malaise (empty, sad, separate, unease, unmotivated) and I wish I knew exactly why. Winter blues maybe? But it's not even really winter here. It's been lingering since before Christmas and it's starting to get annoying. I think I need to disrupt my weekend routine or something. The feelings aren't deep and distressing, just kind of background noise if that even makes sense.

I CONFESS
Shoot, maybe I'm hitting menopause early, I had the craziest hot flash the other night when I was trying to sleep. But that also could have been the suspicious oysters I ate for dinner.

I CONFESS
I was going through my photo and sentimental box and for some reason I had stashed away expired coupons from 2012. Tell me why? Those are now in the recycling, lols.