Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 9-22-2019

I CONFESS

Neil bought some Shag Disney Ears, but they sent him the wrong item:

Neil: They sent me a 3 foot Ariel.
Me: Like a poster?
Neil: No, like a doll. With hair you can brush. And then a coworker opened it up and pretended to hump it. Then asked me why I bought a three-foot Ariel doll. I said I didn't. He asked if he could have it... I was like, for your daughter though, right???
Me: *shrieking with laughter*

This conversation may have been funnier in person, ha.
He will be returning the doll to get his ears.

I CONFESS

I've just been feeling so bleh lately. And greasy and pimply. I dressed all nice for my wedding anniversary dinner but I didn't even take outfit photos because I just wasn't feeling it.

I CONFESS

I also bought like five more cardigans. I don't know how many I have now. Maybe 12? Can someone please politely remind me that my wardrobe doesn't need any more cardigans, it needs blouses. Thanks.