Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Curly Hair || Scrunch the Crunch

My hair looks really, REALLY terrible before I "scrunch the crunch" as the finishing touch to the whole annoying curly girl process. I don't always have time to do it before I get to work (it needs to be just about dry!), so sorry coworkers, ha.

Before and After:
What.a.difference.guys.

Believe it or not, my hair is just about dry in the first photo! The result is soft and if I've done it all correct, almost frizz-free. I would like to buy a diffuser, so that way I don't have to wait for it to air dry, but at the moment this is working for me.

My full process:

-Wet hair with a spray bottle (I bought this one and it's the BEST)
-Squish in product (I'm currently using this)
-Finger curl and tug my bangs, top curls, and sides
-Just ruffle up the back, I try to finger curl it but eh
-Use a microfiber towel to pinch out excess water
-Air dry
-Scrunch the crunch