Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 8-11-2019

I CONFESS

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, I've been trying to eat more plant-based meals (I know I've mentioned that I mean the next bit), so not really vegan yet, but if I see an article on my blog feed with "vegan" in the title I will click it even if its not something that really interests me, to give the writer the idea that it IS interesting, so that they will post more vegan content? Is that weird, ha.


I CONFESS

It seems like every time I finish a blog post, like all the way to scheduled, I start two new drafts. One step forward, two steps back. I also do this with tabs, close one, open a million more. You would THINK that I would be generating so much traffic with all my amazing ideas, but you would be wrong ;) I'm comically bad at social media, on every single platform. Despite all that, I really do enjoy it (sometimes I have to remind myself the reason why if I get distracted by numbers!), it's really cathartic to spend my weekends and time after work typing out random thoughts and organizing my Pinterest boards to death. A day after I spent a couple hours re-organizing, updating my profile pic and so forth, I checked the monthly visit numbers and it WENT DOWN BY 6000!!! Gah.


I CONFESS

My husband was cleaning up/re-organizing the fridge, which involved putting sodas away, and as he was doing so, he was snipping up the plastic rings before placing them in the trash. This is something we both do, but it still made my heart smile to see him do it :) :)