Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, August 12, 2019

What I Wore || All the Green

For some reason, I decided to angle my phone differently for a few days of photos and not check immediately to see how they looked, and gah, they looked terrible. My head was super small and my legs were cut off at the ankles. So just the front selfie one for a while, ha.

Even though it was REALLY hot, I just can't wear some things without layering, and I don't feel like it really adds that much warmth, just peace of mind, ha. This skirt can be a bit sheer, so I am wearing a skirt underneath it, one I use as a "petticoat" because it also adds shape. And I'm wearing a tank top under the top, to smooth out bra lines. So if you count my bra, that is four layers in 90-degree heat. BUT TO BE FAIR, I spend most of my time in an air-conditioned office, so, yeah.


Cardigan || Ann Taylor
Skirt || Forever 21 (over a decade ago)
Shoes || H&M or Payless (old)