Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, July 1, 2019

2019 Blogging Goals || Quarterly "Report" #2

One of my concerns about finishing my posts in drafts is that I would run out of ideas. Turns out, I keep adding almost as many ideas as I'm finishing them which is why the number of drafts isn't going down as fast as it seems like it should. So not really a valid concern! But I mean, even if I DO run out of ideas, so what? Right? This is just a hobby, ha.

APRIL: I was determined to make up for the past two months. I had been writing and editing things here and there, so a few only needed photos added. Photos that were already taken, just needed to be cropped and sized, can't get much easier than that! That... did not happen. This was the month that we let our kitty go so I had other things going on.

Posts published: 13
Drafts total: 220 (I think I just have to accept that this number is never going to go down)
Total posts: 49/104

MAY: Started off not so great, but then two weeks in I finished 6 posts in one day! Just one more weekend like that and I would be good for my monthly goal. Though it feels like cheating to count Sunday Confessions instead of the stuff in my draft folders. But I was able to finish all the stuff I meant to finish in April, so yay for me.

Posts published: 12
Drafts total: 197 (yasssss, finally went through them again and deleted some more stuff. under 200!!!)
Total posts: 61/104 (it's not even at the halfway point of the year but I'm just past the halfway mark of my posting goal! Let's hope I can beat the summer slump)

JUNE: First weekend did a few bits of editing to some drafts, think I just need to take some photos to finish those. I just almost have summer covered! That's a first :) I added a bunch of outfit drafts, even though a few were terribllllle. And one amazing thing: I had ALL OF JULY posts completed and scheduled!!!

Posts published: 12
Drafts total: 199 (at least it's still juuuust under 200, ha)
Total posts: 73/104