Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 7-15-18

I CONFESS

I am so exhausted. These kittens wake me up every few hours for wet food and cuddles. MiSu seems to want to nurse for comfort and has been trying to find a suitable part of my face for the job, my earlobes being ok but not great so must keep searching! So right now the schedule seems to be:

09:00pm: Wet food
10:00pm: Sleepytime
01:00am: WAKE UP MAMMA WE ARE STARVING AND ALSO YOUR FACE, WE NEED TO SUCK IT.
02:00am: Sleepytime
04:30am: WAKE UP MAMMA WE ARE DYING OVER HERE FEED US. AND ALSO THAT FACE THING AGAIN. AAAAND SUPER PLAY TIME NOW NO MORE SLEEP.

So yeah. That's been for about two weeks, though the face sucking thing just starting this past week (before she just ACTED like she wanted to nurse) so I don't know what is up with that. I've taken to wedging my head face-down between the cushion and the wall to get away from her, but then she starts digging at my hair trying to get to me.

I CONFESS

I've been sleeping with them in the computer room with the door closed because the older cats have still not accepted them and we don't want them fighting when we are sleeping. Izze has made the most progress, but the other two either hiss a lot or go outside to avoid them. We also keep the kittens locked in there while we are at work. They are pretty tired of being in there all the time and just want to be friends with the older bitches already, ha. ME TOO GUYS, ME TOO.

I CONFESS

I've been trying to find more blogs to follow, that are more small time and write more diary-like and less magazine-like because I like that kind of stuff, but I unfollowed one because the title of the blog was way too similar to Steff in Scotland and I was getting confused. Does that make me a bad person???