Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, July 16, 2018

Watch This || Game Night

I saw the movie Game Night in theaters and went into it blind. I never heard of it or saw any trailers for it or anything. I was in the car waiting for Neil to park at the theater before I even asked what movie we were going to see. Normally we see more actiony type movies, so going to see a comedy was refreshing. I LOVED IT SO MUCH.

Neil and I have watched this a million times since we saw it in theaters, it's HILARIOUS. It's like a modern-day "Clue" (okay, nothing will compare, Clue is straight up genius but this movie is still pretty great).

The movie follows a group of friends that get involved in a Murder Mystery game that gets real, but they still continue to treat it like a game. Husband and wife (Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams respectively) are one of my new favorite movie couples, they are just too cute together! Though I don't think I would ever go to their game nights in real life, way too competitive, ha. 




And of course, me being me, I became OBSESSED with Rachel McAdams outfit that she wore the majority of the movie (since most of it happens on one night). It was just so simple but stylish, and I wouldn't have thought to pair of pair of black booties with a brown heel with the rest of the outfit.

Also: why do movies and TV shows make it so flippin' difficult to locate the items worn??? Like, hello, business opportunity missed because I know there are a lot of people like me that would love to buy what we see!

So these are the closest items that I could find . The leather jacket website is... I'm not sure if a scam? I found more than one website, different names, but with the same concept and same jacket at the same price. Tempted to buy but that's a bit of money to spend on a possible terrible outcome. 


Sweater || Theory 
Booties || Lucky Brand 
Necklace || Catbird NYC 
Jeans || Abercrombie

The leather jacket and sweater are the only exact matches I was able to find, everything else is just an approximation of the look. The sweater is of course, expensive so I will be looking for something similar but cheaper. Also, the photo of jeans is a different brand then what I linked to, but it was hard finding jeans with a white background, not on a model. Abercrombie just happens to be my favorite place to buy skinny jeans. This outfit is super cute though, right???


Have you seen this movie? Do you get distracted by movie wardrobes?