Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, July 9, 2018

Photo Challenge || June 2018 "Fun"

I came across blogger A 'lil Hoohaa photo link-up via Tina B's World and thought I would participate. This is my first time, so let's see if I do this right... They were helpful enough to have a link of info for their link-up. I missed the prompt of fun, so I will have to just figure out what to post based on what I have already.

I love participating in Link-ups, I just don't normally come across any that I have content for. Also, is it just me, or is that part of blogging kind of fading away to the more glossy, influencer blogger style?

Going through my photos, it actually wasn't easy to pick five different events... Weirdly, I did not take that many photos last month. Strange, I know.
This cutie patootie keychain that Neil bought me from Target when he was waiting for me to get my wax on (wax off?). The waxing is definitely not the fun part. The appointment always goes super fast, so he has no problem playing Pokemon Go in the car or walking to the Target to browse for Magic cards and other things we don't need. Which led him to buy me like four blind boxes of this lazy egg guy. He even spent the time feeling each bag around, to make sure I was getting four different designs, ha. And he did!

Are you guys familiar with this character? I LOVE HIM:


My brother brought over a kitty party! What could be more fun than that. It was the four kittens he had been taking care of since birth, in hopes that we would adopt at least one. I was going to adopt the black short hair one, with blue eyes, but Neil fell in love with the Siamese. And since it was bonded with the tortoiseshell, we got two!!! Which really, was the best idea because if we just got one, it would have no one to play with.
And then the absolutely most fun day of June (and the year!) I went to see Dita Von Teese with my good friend Katrina. I HAD A BLAST.

And then we got the kittens! I'm going to count that as photo number four and photo number five (I'm really scrounging here, I didn't do much last month that was photo worthy, I guess):
Kazu
MiSu

They both are super friendly and love pets, but MiSu is so much more affectionate and needs to be on me a lot more. They currently have been going to sleep a little past ten, waking up at 12, 3, and 6. Each time they feel I ALSO NEED TO BE AWAKE. To administer cuddles and soothing noises. And food. They only get food at the 6am timeslot, I do have kibble for them, but they seem to forget it's there. If I put them in front of it, they will be like, oh hey, yes I want this! So I've learned that when MiSu gets frantic and starts acting like she wants to nurse, I just need to put her in front of the dish. My brother says the mom cat was still letting them nurse for comfort! Ouchie. 

Despite them being into everything, sleeping in short spurts, using me as a jungle gym, and causing general chaos in the house, they are just too cute not to enjoy :)