Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 6-03-2018


So the first confession should be that I meant to post this back on March 25, ha. I'm going through my draft folder and realizing that I have been working on blog posts, just haven't been posting them. So here are some 3 month old confessions:


I CONFESS

I thought I had a pretty strong stomach, but my husband was eating his McDonalds burger and started to grimace and complain about the texture of the meat than proceeded to let the entire mass fall out of his mouth back into the container he was holding. *hurk* I had no idea he was going to do that, otherwise, I wouldn't have watched him do it. Like, it legit looked like he was chewing half the burger all at once, it was just so large and saliva-y and all chewed up and gross (Have you ever seen a large dog vomit all of their food they just woofed down? Like an entire bowl of chow, now all full of moisture and stuck together? Like that). I could not eat any more of my food. Luckily I had started before he did since he eats so quick and I eat so slow, but it was my first meal of the day and I was hungry. Was.


I CONFESS

I'm pretty sure my coworker is getting fired :/ (edit: spoiler, she did. am I a witch?) And it took like two months for them to find a coordinator for the other center so this doesn't bode well for me (edit: guess what past Heather, it will be six weeks, which isnt TOO bad but still a long time to do the job alone). This job is really difficult even with two people doing it, I don't know how I will manage on my own (edit: you will manage. AND it will go smoothly! I KNOW. I don't believe it either!!!). I barely held it together doing the work of two people for a month last spring when I first started. If breaking down in tears at work counts as keeping it together.


I CONFESS

I tried making refrigerator pickles for the first time last weekend, and the day after taste-testing was... crisp and vinegary. The crispness was super great, but I was hoping for more flavor than just vinegar. I mean, I would still just eat them like that because I like vinegar, but it was disappointing.