Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 6-09-2018

I CONFESS

My contacts are so comfortable that I legit forget that I'm wearing them. A few times now, as I'm heading to bed, my husband will ask me: um, do you still have your contacts on? Cause since I'm hella blind, I'm never without my glasses if I don't have my contacts on, so why would I be walking to the bed without my glasses unless MY CONTACTS ARE STILL ON MY EYEBALLS. Whoops.

I CONFESS

My front tooth, the one that I broke when I was seven, so most of it is fake, decided to chip on Friday. The day before we were going to have a dozen people over at the house. And my dentist isn't open on Fridays. So I just used sandpaper to file it down so it wasn't too noticeable... And now I kinda just want to wait to make an appointment because it doesn't look that bad and for some reason, I'm just not feeling like going to the dentist right now. I know, weird. But I did just have my cleaning like two weeks ago.

I CONFESS

I've been spending a lot of money on clothes and shoes. Someone tell me stop. But, I have a few items that I reach for and then I get stumped how to style it... so then I'm like, I need more things! So you would think I would just be shopping for the things to fill in the gaps, but no, I keep buying black pants.