Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

[VIDEO] Sounds like...

I came across a very old post I was going to do from some old videos I had watched when blogging was the thing before being an Instagram influencer was/is the thing. Now is it Tik-Tok? Are people that are "huge" on Tik Tok called influencers or is that just an Instagram thing? I'm old, I can't keep track.

ANYWAYS. The challenge was to read a list of words and then answer a series of questions, and the fun part is that it would illustrate where you are from based on the way you say and answer things.

I thought that would be a fun thing to do since my life is bereft of fun things so I'm reaching here, guys 😉 I added one more word to the list since my husband thinks I say it in a weird but cute way: cookies.

I really hope some of you choose to do this little challenge too! I would like to see how our answers differ.

Wordlist:

Aunt
Route
Wash
Oil
Theater
Iron
Salmon
Caramel
Fire
Water
Sure
Data
Ruin
Crayon
Toilet
New Orleans
Pecan
Both
Again
Probably
Spitting Image
Alabama
Lawyer
Coupon
Mayonnaise
Syrup
Pajamas
Caught
Cookie

Questions:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
*What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

Your turn guys!
*I also MOSTLY call it a shopping cart. I don't know why the question threw me, ha.