Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 10-11-2020

 

I CONFESS

I've narrowed down my decision for advent calendars down to four right now, but I just "need" two... So hard! One is marshmallows, one is popcorn, one is a build-a-bunch-of-electronic-games, one is various gummy and chocolate candy. TOO HARD TO CHOOSE.

I CONFESS

For a while there, Costco was out of toilet paper, so Neil and I bought another brand that we are using right now, while we finally have two huge Costco packs in the garage. And...it's weird? It's name brand stuff, but we both have been using Costco brand of toilet paper since before we even met each other so it's just odd. It even looks different, it's shorter/narrower, and doesn't tear as well or the same. Feels different. So yeah. That is what happens when you use the same TP for over twenty years. Change is weird. Can't wait till we finish it so we can go back to our dear Costco brand, Kirkland!

I CONFESS

My husband and I were trying to remember the names of the outside kitties that we gave them when we first moved in (they are no longer around) and I was thankful that I had made a post about it on my old blog. Blogging has been an online diary of sorts for me, and I'm glad I've stuck with it. I don't look back on old posts very often, but I'm glad they are there to document my life in some small way :)