Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Aries 21st Birthday!


Happy birthday to my baby boy, Aries! He is 21 years old today!


Originally, I wanted to have a big party for him, and invite all my friends and family over for a bbq of some kind. But then COVID. I think all stories this year could be punched with AND THEN COVID RUINED EVERYTHING.

Well, I couldn't just NOT do anything, so I did a little photo shoot for my unwilling subject. I found some super cute turtle string lights on Amazon, that I was going to use to lightly decorate the patio with for the party that never transpired, so I decorated him instead. To see those lights, check out his Instagram @ariesthetortoise

This is just my best guess at his birthday, I assumed that I bought him pretty quick after he hatched, he was so tiny! I can't remember if I bought him a week or two weeks from this date. It also happens to by my only aunt's birthday which I did NOT know when I picked the date. My dad seemed to think I picked it on purpose... He doesn't get along with his sister ;) So that is always a weird little tangent my brain goes on when it's my turtle's birthday.

Also, can you imagine if this was a real person like I had a 21-year-old KID? How wild would that be? And by wild I mean terrible.  I'm ok with the million cats and the backyard dinosaur :)