Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 8-02-2020


I CONFESS

I couldn't remember the exact date of my dad's birthday the other month, so I texted my younger sister. We both went back and forth on different days, 14, 15, and 16... Finally, she was like oh wait! And sent me a photo of her birth certificate. On hers, it had both our parent's birthdate! Mine doesn't have that! Does anyone else have the parent's birthdates on their certificates?

I CONFESS

I've been making the bed every morning, which is something I haven't done in a long time. Since I spend so much time up here for work, I'm trying to be tidier. Even my husband has been vacuuming and doing the dishes more and more often since he is spending so much time downstairs. So a win for the house I guess, ha.

I CONFESS

I was in the middle of cleaning out the cat boxes when I felt Kazu (Siamese) tapping me on the shoulder. I was like, give me a minute I'm almost done! But he kept pushing on me so I was like, ok, fine, if you HAVE to use this box and not the three other ones right next to it. I watched him go in, and sticking out of his bum was a little bit of poop! He really needed to go! He seems to only want to poop in the box I was cleaning. I told my husband and he was like, oh poor guy, he was turtling and I was just ignoring him.

I CONFESS

My husband has been getting compliments at work on his weight loss. Since he doesn't go into work every day, nor do the other coworkers, its been more obvious to them the difference. One even said it looked like he had been working out! Which he hasn't, ha, but it made him feel pretty good about his progress. I'm glad this time he hasn't been trying to do a quick fix, like his all jello-dinner-for-a-month thing he did a few years ago. This time, it's mostly portion control. He still drinks soda and eats pizza, just less often, and smaller amounts. Though I'm sure quarantine has made it a bit easier since there are no lunches or dinners out with friends!

I CONFESS

Remember that neighbor of mine that put her youtube channel decal on her SUV so I found it and saw that she was a medium but I never actually watched any of the videos? Well, I finally watched some. None of the medium ones because I don't want youtube thinking that's what I'm interested in, ugh. I just wanted to watch ones that were just of her talking about regular stuff. I found out that the little yellow house thing the dad took like almost two years to build (I can't remember how long it took but it seemed to take forever) is not actually a little house for her, but just AN ART STUDIO. For her to do crafts and youtube videos. Which, admittedly, her videos are WAY better than mine, she knows how to edit, for one. So I hope she never finds any of MY stuff because that would just be my karma for being so judgemental. But at least I had new stuff to talk about at lunch with my husband! I was like GUESS WHAT ALL THE STUFF I FOUND OUT.

I CONFESS

And I hate to say it, but despite my not being interested in HER, I liked the type of videos she made. Minus the medium/ghost stuff. I guess its vlogging, ha, cause it's like this type of post but in video form. Most of the stuff I subscribe to on YouTube is niche accounts, so even though it's people talking to the camera, it's not as...I don't know how to explain it. Just more casual and less specific?