Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 8-09-2020


I CONFESS

I don't really follow that many celebrities, and if I do, it's fairly passive. One celebrity I do follow that I'm a little bit more aware of is Chrissy Teigan. I started following her after the show Lip Sync Battle. I had never heard of her before and she was so cute and funny in the show.

Well, it turns out she posts A LOT on Instagram, so I get a daily dose of her home life, cute kids, wonderful husband, recipes, and just general life stuff that she is up to. Most recently she went in to remove her breast implants and when she got back from surgery... Her face looked different. One person made a comment that it looked like she lost 50lbs and everyone piled on negatively on that comment but I was like... it does though? I went through her old posts, and she really wasn't making very many selfies or close-ups of her face. But after the breast surgery, she was full-on posting hella selfies and videos of her face. And it looked slimmer! She doesn't seem like someone that would lie about that but it was just weird. She even posted photos of her breast surgery with her on the table and the marked lines on her underboob, so she is very free with her personal stuff.

It's just been weirding me out, ha. She looks good though!

I CONFESS

And on more celebrity junk, I had no idea that Pink was so freaking fit!!! I watched some of her recent performances and she does ariel silks and cool gymnast things. She is leg goals for sure, dang. Now I want to see her in concert! You know. Whenever this perpetual lockdown is over.

I CONFESS

I've been thinking about concerts lately. Like, even when (if?) this whole COVID thing dies down, will it still be a risk to have large gatherings like that? Until there is a vaccine? I love, LOVE, going to live music shows so this is a huge bummer to think it's over. One of my favorite summers was when Neil bought a package deal thing at Shoreline and we spent so many days there on the grass hanging out with friends listening to music and eating overpriced venue snacks.