Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 11-10-2019

I CONFESS

We were watching Bad Boys since I've never seen it, and the intro scene they are arguing about how one dropped a fry in the car and needed to pick it up like right this instant. I told Neil: "sounds like you when I dropped a Skittle" Neil: "yeah, cause otherwise you'll find it a year later and eat it."

Touche.

So this makes it sound like I'm constantly scrounging around for floor candy but for real, it's not like that!!!


I CONFESS

There is this outside cat that I'm pretty sure has a home, but hangs out at my house like, all the time, and now comes inside the house to eat food and explore. I've petted him, and while he isn't the softest, he feels like he gets some pets, and he doesn't have a bunch of bumps from flea bites so someone is taking care of him. Most of my cats are like eh, whatever, but MiSu hateees him so much. I wish I knew his real name, we just call him James. James Bond. 


I CONFESS

He is coming inside the house because my little ones are FINALLY ok to be outside unsupervised!!! I mean, I still check on them every 10-20 minutes, but I don't have to physically be outside the whole time now! Whoop, whoop. I can now leave the back door open a gap so they can come and go as they please. Either they are very smart or I'm just better at training. Or Izze was very stubborn. It took Izze much longer, and she still would disappear over the fence every once in a while.