Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, October 14, 2019

What I Wore || Sail my Boat

This was the dress that I saw a lady wearing at Whole Foods a few months ago and I immediately found on Poshmark and purchased. It looked WAY better on her, but I still love it!

It's a very high-quality dress and has pockets, which I know is a thing that people seem to like about dresses. I mean, it does give me something to do with my hands when I'm talking with one of my supervisors, so there's that I guess.

I seem to spend just as much on Poshmark as I make. Not exactly the ideal situation, ha.
Dress || Anthropologie via Poshmark
Cardigan || Honestly I have the hardest time trying to discern WHICH BLACK CARDIGAN I'm wearing most of the time and just guess. This could be Gap, Express, Boden, Ann Taylor...
Shoes || Nordstrom Rack/Old