Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 7-14-2019

I CONFESS

Um, I'm totally here for this superhero pinup art.


I CONFESS

The first day of the bathroom remodel, I hella had to pee and when the workers went on lunch, I peed in the shower :( I totally didn't think, hello, they were going to turn the water off!!! I completely undressed from the waist down and did my best to crouch and aim for the drain. Awkward.


I CONFESS

And then of course Neil had poker that night, and there was no bathroom to speak of upstairs anymore, so I had to just be hot and thirsty because I didn't want to go downstairs to pee. That would mean putting a bra on, and pants, and doing something about my hair. Ugh.

I CONFESS
Kazu (Siamese) has been working on one of the kitchen cabinets for MONTHS now, to open it himself to get inside (you would just hear the constant opening and closing from the dark kitchen, but if you went to spy on him, he would stop). Well, he finally figured it out! And then, no less than a week later, I saw Soya (fat one aka Fatone) do it, and then MiSu (Tortoiseshell)!!!! They totally learned from each other!!!