Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, July 15, 2019

What I Wore || Purple and Satin Dots

I accidentally put this blouse in the dryer, so now it feels just a bit too tight, and my dumbass left it on the bed for a minute unsupervised when I was cuffing the sleeves and my siamese attacked it. A few threads are pulled, but I think I will get a few more wears out of it. No sad loss for me though, because it's just a bit too "shiny" for my tastes anyway.

Once again, my husband was being SUPER SILLY and jumped in for one photo, which I like the BEST, but he is only in his chonies so not really appropriate to post. Though I hella want to, ha. I bought him some more undies, and these ones have a line/burst pattern over the front, so he is always making gun/laser noises when he is wearing them.

I was able to snag this purple skirt and a teal one on super clearance on Ann Taylor. So far I like the fit, so I will be on the lookout for more colors.
Blouse || Express
Skirt || Ann Taylor
Wedges || B.A.I.T


Okay, I can't resist, here is the photo. Tell me this isn't the better photo: