Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, June 10, 2019

What I Wore || Hotel Desk Clerk

My husband forgot that he already made a comment that I looked like a retro airplane stewardess the last time I wore this, and commented that I looked like a hotel desk clerk today. I'm not mad, I could get behind that aesthetic, ha.

I feel like my curls don't photograph very well, I think they look better in person. I tried having my bangs off to the side for this day, I haven't really tried to deviate from the method I've been doing since day one. I'm scared to mess up and look terrible!

I really love this dress, I wish I could find the exact model in allllll the prints and colors. I would buy them so hard. The only sucky thing is getting it on/off, it doesn't have any side zip, so I have to get it on over my head, and my bust is wider than my waist by a bit so it's a struggle. Neil calls it my booty dance.
Pinafore Dress || ASOS
Long Sleeve Tee || GAP
Booties || Abound (old)