Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 6-09-2019

I CONFESS

"My" outside kitty, James Bond, hurt his front paw somehow, no visible sign of trauma, but he would hold up his little paw while he waited for food. And the first few days, he walked without it, but by the end of the week, he was walking normally but still favoring it. He is so friendly, I know he has to be someones, but he waits for food twice a day, morning and evening, and always eats so much and isn't fat. I felt so bad about his paw, I wanted to take him to the vet, but my husband vetoed that idea. If it wasn't for my husband, I would have a house of a dozen cats, at least, plus god knows what else. It's in my blood, I think, which I didn't know was in me until I got my own kitties. The first five years of my own adulthood I had no inclination of wanting any cat or dog, just my turtle. AND NOW I WANT ALL OF THEM. My one older sister has four cats and a dog, my older brother has like two dogs and nine cats? And my mom... well, my mom's house has 10+ cats, three dogs, a lizard, a bird... wait, and some chickens. I still would love a little goat. Or pig. Or a highland cow, HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE???


I CONFESS

I tried on my first jumpsuit at H&M the other day when I was looking for a blouse, I just randomly grabbed the smallest size on my way to the dressing room, I had my husband with me so I wasn't trying to push my luck on him waiting patiently for my search. It looked cute on the rack, was sleeveless but not camisole style, v neck but not plunging, wide-legged but not extreme. I tried on my blouses first, since that is what I was there for, and liked both then put on the jumpsuit, which was a size 0, same as the blouses. Girls, I couldn't zip it up but the front fit perfect. So I guess I would be a size 2? It puffed a little weird at the hips, but I think it had pockets, can't remember now. I looked for it online, and on the model, it looked more cropped style in the leg, on me of course not. I'm still on the fence if I want to order it or not from online, in the size 2. I think it would look cute with a cardigan for work, the right shoe I'm not sure. This is the jumpsuit in question.

This is another item that a few years ago I was like uh, jumpsuits look TERRIBLE and now I'm like, actually, there are so many cute ones I want one.