Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 5-12-2019

I CONFESS

I was eating my lunch outside the Whole Foods across the street from my work, and I reached over for my water and the sleeve on my jacket caught on my container of goldfish crackers and they went everywhere!!! I didn't know what to do, like how am I going to pick up all these crackers off the table and floor??? So I just left them... And it was super busy lunchtime crowd, so embarrassing.


I CONFESS

BUT NOT AS EMBARRASSING AS NOT FLUSHING THE TOILET and another coworker going right in as you leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILL ME NOW. GAHHHHHH. I was in such a rush that day because the two other schedules were off so I was doing a three-person job on my own :( :( :(

I CONFESS

And it was a guy and I was on my period so there was pee and blood. Really. Just kill me.