Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Gift Idea || Lunch First Aid Kit

This is something that I've made before, for my coworkers at my old job, and I thought it would be fun to do it again.

This time I used a mini suitcase and went with a navy and red theme. I felt like putting my sticker directly on the container was a mistake last time, it makes it harder for the recipient to re-use the container and after a while, I'm sure the sticker will look worn if they cannot remove it. I used a gift tag this time around which I feel is an improvement!
Suitcase || Container Store
Tags || Evermine
Mini Items || Minimus
Salt || Amazon
Napkin || Amazon
Wet Wipes || Amazon

What I love about this concept is that there are so many ways you can go about it, and a whole bunch of different stuff you can include.

This time around I filled it with:

-Cloth Napkin
-Wet Wipes
-Maldon Sea Salt
-Lemon Pepper Seasoning (the best seasoning ever)
-Jelly Sachets
-Honey Sachet
-Coffee Sachet
-Powdered Lemon
-Mustard
-Ketchup

I wanted to include a mini pepper grinder but couldn't find one that I liked in time. There was also supposed to be small packets of salad dressing, but those got squished and busted. Darn. Other items I would like to include if I do this again: fancy floss, bamboo utensils, and some gum or mints.