Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 3-17-2019

I CONFESS

I wish there were more variety in prints for clothing. Stripes, dots, florals? So boring. It's spring, do cute prints of bees, butterflies, birds, ferns! I would love some mushrooms, koi fish, sloths, beavers, pomegranates, classical paintings, mid-century lamps, SOMETHING INTERESTING. You don't have to add stupid ruffles and ridiculous sleeves and cutouts, ugh. Just make simple, cute tops and just change up the PRINT and COLORS. I WILL BUY A MILLION KTHANXBYE.

I CONFESS

My face this week has been just terrible. First, Izze attacked my face when I tried to force feed her pills. That was the last time for that because oh hell no. Luckily I was wearing glasses or she would have got my eyes. So yeah, face full of cat scratches. Then my cheeks and jaw and chin decided to break out in a bunch of zits. Awesome. THEN, why, I decided to try to get rid of some face fuzzies with a new to me cream which was really strong and gave me dry patches and irritation, cause my skin wasn't already a mess SO WHY NOT HEATHER WHY THE FUCK NOT.

I CONFESS

I tried to order groceries from Safeway again, and they included someone else's meat and milk in my order. I was like, erm, please take this back driver guy. I only ordered a small amount so not sure where the mix up was! Plus I didn't order ANY MEAT AT ALL. And they put like two things per bag. So wasteful!