Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, March 11, 2019

What I Wore || Cherry Delight

My huge grin in the second photo is because my husband is just off to the side, just in his chonies and undershirt, posing "seductively" on the bed :D :D :D I took a photo, but I think he has made it verboten to share.

I bought this blouse the summer of 2018 along with a navy one with little lemons on it, and a long sleeve one with ladybugs. I love the Portofino shirts from Express, but I feel like their prints haven't been as fun or interesting since. Good for my bank account I guess. I'm just so happy I've finally found a blouse that I like, and comes in lots of colors and prints! I know it's called "lazy fashion" to buy the same item in all the colors, but I'm ok with that!

There might be some gems from J Crew Factory, but the cardigans I purchased from them is not it. The tags immediately started to unravel, leaving little holes and snags, and the overall feel isn't better than Target. I would like to find a cardigan that I love like the Portofino shirts, that I can purchase in all the colors. Dream big, Heather, dream big.
Heels || Naturalizer || Nordstrom Rack