Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, January 21, 2019

What I Wore || Disney Day

My work had a themed day for Walt Disney's birthday, everyone was supposed to come to work in Disney-bounding outfits but eh, I don't have anything in my closet like that??? So I just wore this super comfortable hoodie that my husband just bought me from our most recent trip. 

Only one person dressed as a character, and a few other people wore some Disney themed items, but that was about it. The one dietician had some small little mickey stud earrings, she said that was all that she had, ha. Guess no one was feeling the spirit!

I don't mind participating in the random themed days, as long as its something I already have. I was at a loss as to what character I could cobble together from my closet. Also, they don't give us much heads up when there is going to be a themed day, sometimes you only get a few days notice.
Zip-up Hoodie || Disneyland
Striped Tee || The Gap
Black Slacks || Express
Black Flats || Minnetonka