Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Confessions || 12-5-2021

 


I CONFESS

I just found out that one of my coworkers went to ALL THREE SCHOOLS I did! Elementary, middle, and high school! DUDE. Do you know how rare that is? Like she is the FIRST person I have met that has met that criteria. When you live in a city of a million people and work with people that probably don't live in San Jose or haven't lived in San Jose their whole lives it's a really crazy fact. AND HER MOM STILL LIVES DOWN THE STREET FROM MY MOM. LIKE WHAT THE WHAT.


I CONFESS

My weighted blanket has ruined the lead apron experience at the dentist. My blanket is heavier than that (well, I make it heavier by folding it in half), ha, so it doesn't have that wonderful pressing feeling anymore. Le Sigh.


I CONFESS

I have noticed that when I get high, I like to watch those terrible free romance movies on YouTube. I don't enjoy them more than I do sober, but I keep watching them. There are some romance movies I do like, well, I think I do. I haven't watched Green Card in YEARS but I remember liking that one. And I like Romancing the Stone. There have to be others? Is Lars and the Real Girl romance? I like that one. I'm trying to think of something more recent, ha. Wait, the movie Secretary. I adore that movie! But that is also an older movie.