Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 5-17-2020

I CONFESS

If I see that a product is made/produced in California I'm more likely to buy that item over another item. Like a bottle of wine, olive oil, or pistachios. Also on a broader stroke, if it's US-made that is a bonus to me. Do people from other states/countries do this?

I CONFESS

If I take my nap too "late" I think I wake up groggier than I normally do. Yesterday I started my nap after 3:30pm instead of the 1-2 o'clock range. Anyway, I go downstairs, feed the cats then just settle on the couch to try to clear my head. And then the husband starts peppering me with questions, the one thing that annoys me even when I'm not nap cranky.

Him: How was your nap?
Me: Good.
Him: Do you want to cook or get something for dinner?
Me: Um, I guess maybe get something? So I don't end up with more dishes to do?
Him: Do you have any preference?
Me: No.
Him: I was thinking pizza...
Me: I saw that (referring to a group chat).
Him: Is that ok?
Me: That's fine.
Him: You're ok with that?
Me: Yes.
Him: I wonder if I should go pick it up again...
Him: Do you want the cats in before I go out?
Me: I guess?
Him: Do you want the same thing or something different?
Me: (I honestly wasn't really listening at this point) I don't care.
Him: What? That doesn't make any sense.
Me: Oh, I thought you were asking me where we are going to order the pizza. I just woke up and you are asking me a lot of questions.
Him: Only like two!
Me: ...