Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Sunday Confessions || 5-03-2020

I CONFESS

Anyone else kinda enjoy shelter in place? I am very grateful that one, I have a job that I was able to continue through the SIP, and two, I was able to do that job from home. So I know that makes a huge difference. Plus I don't have a bunch of bored kids that I have to try to help with common core, gah.

  1. I got to cuddle my kitties while I worked
  2. I didn't have to fuss with my hair. Like at all. (I SHOULD have been perfecting my curly hair routine but nope)
  3. I didn't have to be in the car (I get car sick and crazy drivers make me anxious which makes me close my eyes which is terrible for car sickness, ha)
  4. I didn't have to go to the grocery store. My husband was okay with me making meals from the freezer and pantry, plus we had Home Chef (I hate grocery shopping)
  5. No braaaa
  6. It was just me, the kitties, and my husband
  7. My house became much cleaner and organized
  8. I started actually taking care of my skin, particularly my feet. Before, my heels were really calloused and the skin was peeling. Now I make sure to wear socks and/or slippers around the house instead of barefoot (the house is cold!) and put on a thick layer of lotion and then socks before bed.
  9. Back to exercising! Well, kinda. I started playing JustDance after dinner and before my shower for a few songs. Definitely got me sweaty and my heart rate up. Plus it's fun!

I CONFESS

A part of me feels guilty for not being anxious, or depressed, or feeling something negative during this time since so many people out there are dealing with so much. I'm just over here in my happy bubble and there are people out there really struggling. Like, I haven't been this relaxed in a long time.