Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 8-25-2019

I CONFESS

Guys, remember when I was hella bagging on my neighbor for her stupid YouTube channel, her being a "psychic" and that her videos were only getting like 50 views? For some reason I was like huh, is she still making videos because I haven't seen her car with the decal on it.

Well, fuck me, less than a year later that lady is getting like TEN THOUSAND VIEWS, and on one SEVENTY THOUSAND. She has 8000 subscribers! I know in the world of YouTube that is still small potatoes, but dang, she did that in just a few months! So I'll just go hang my head in shame over here in the corner of my three-views-a-post-blog.


I CONFESS

I've been continuing my Christmas shopping aaaaand I'm already over "budget". And I'm only half done!!!


I CONFESS

My younger sister turns thirty next year and I would like to plan something special for her. I think I'm going to give us a spa day. There was one spa that did a package deal with tea and cookies/snacks but I don't really know her friends, and I don't want to pay for FOUR people. And since I don't know if her friends could afford it and that sounds like stress/work rather than just making it her and me. 


I CONFESS

I hurt my husband's back during sex a few weeks ago :( It was quick morning sex, so I got on top and the rest of the week he was in pain and had to take a day off.