Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Monday, January 14, 2019

What I Wore || Pied-de-poule

While googling to make sure I was going to spell "houndstooth" correctly, a list of other names for the pattern came up, one of which was "pied-de-poule." I don't know which name sounds more ridiculous, but I love the pattern. 

I've had this skirt for ages, though I cannot remember if I bought it before Neil or after. It's a pretty heavy material better suited for winter so I really haven't worn it very many times. I found it difficult to wear before I "discovered" fleece lined tights because regular tights were still not warm enough for me. What a miracle garment fleece lined ones are, they feel warmer than jeans! I still have the problem of collecting cat hair all over my tights, a lint brush can only do so much.
Tee || Old Navy
Skirt || Express
Tights || Target
Booties || Abound

I have no idea what this pose is. I was trying to make the buckles on my boots more visible and just... I don't know.