Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Sunday Confessions || 1-13-2018

I CONFESS

A bit of a rant:

If you are going to review clothing online, PLEASE for the love of god include:

What size you bought.
Your height, bust/waist/hip/inseam.

Without this information, your review is USELESS. Telling me something is too tight or short, or runs large without knowing anything about your body or the item size you tried on, how am I suppose to get an idea of what size I should order???????????? I have clothes that are from 00-4, runs large according to what size chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO ANNOYING.

Now, if you are just going to talk about the quality of the garment, then go ahead and be vague about your personal information. BUT YOU BETTER NOT MENTION THE FIT.


I CONFESS

I was sick for two weeks, during Christmas, which was super unusual for me. If I do get sick, normally I'm over it after a few days, but this one I actually had to call in sick to work! WHAT. I like never do that. I also lost my voice and could only whisper for a few days. It was weird. Then it moved up my face into my sinuses and I had to use the netti pot thing. WHICH IS SO AWFUL I FELT LIKE I WAS DROWNING. Neil said I wasn't doing it right then because he had told me it felt like nothing. LIAR. But it did work, lots of mucus came out and I felt better. Though the squeeze bottle is much better because you can apply pressure. I just used the pot because I had bought both for Neil last year and he just used the bottle so I had an unused item in the closet. Also, the kittens were WAY too interested in the whole process and it was difficult not getting mucus water all over them. I had to lock them out the next time I did it which they did not like.