Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 7-29-2018

I CONFESS

Yesterday, on the way back from running morning errands, we just get the car into the garage and the crazy lady from across the street came out of nowhere as far as I knew (Neil said she was walking on the sidewalk and ran to our house once she saw us), and was next to Neil's side of the car IN OUR GARAGE:

Crazy Lady: Excuse me, sir, I just wanted to let you know that this guy, Patrick [Patrick is her husband], is trying to control me through my stomach...

Neil: Please get off my property.

Crazy Lady: (Backs out of the garage but still at the opening) Sorry sir, but I just wanted to let you know...

Neil: Please get off my property.

I had gotten out of the car and was just standing stupidly next to it, I was like... I didn't know what to do??? Wasn't sure if I should head inside, get back in the car... I also didn't want to move cause she didn't seem to notice me... 

Neil just kept repeating the same phrase until she eventually moved enough for him to close the garage door. I feel so bad for her, I'm not sure if she is just bad at taking her medication, or the current dose isn't working, or she just stopped taking them completely... Because she HAS to be on medication, this lady is really off.

We've decided that the cats cannot go in the front without supervision, just in case. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do if anything. Feels like I should? I DON'T KNOW. What CAN I do? I don't feel comfortable going over to their house and talking to Patrick. I've only talked to him once seven YEARS AGO.