Faerie Eye

introvert with me

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Confessions || 3-11-2018

I CONFESS
Is it just a thing as you get old you start saying old people things? My husband had mentioned one Friday all his plans for the weekend, and I responded with "oh, looks like your dance card is full." HOW OLD AM I.

I CONFESS
My husband was laying on the couch and Izze wanted to sit on his chest with her butt in his face but she had a little butt nugget so I went to grab it but lost it. So I go to wash my hands, which happened to be cold water and came back to the living room. My husband was like, hey, your nipples are very pronounced right now (I was wearing a sweatshirt). And I was like yeah, I just washed my hands in cold water. He said, wait, it does that? I mean, he knows that when I'm cold that happens so I don't know why that was confusing.

I CONFESS
Every time my wax appointment comes up so does my period. They schedule my wax appointment four weeks apart, but according to my period logger, my period has been every 36 days. How does it keep intersecting :( So I have to keep canceling and rescheduling for the next weekend. Next time I'm going to tell them to just schedule me five weeks out instead. So annoying.